Thursday, October 13, 2011

xoxo, Gossip Girl

I confess, I have a bit of an obsession with Gossip Girl. Don't even get me started on my love for Chuck or my obsession with anything Blair Waldorf. So as I'm sure you can assume, I was so excited to hear that Romeo and Juliet Couture was producing a GG-inspired clothing line! I wasn't expecting anything too amazing, but I did have some hope that at least some of the line would be Upper East Side-worthy. However, the line definitely did not impress. Here are some looks from the line: 









I think the line looks cheap, and although some of the pieces look like something Serena would wear in Season 3, I don't think Blair would be caught dead in any of these pieces. 

Have you seen the Gossip Girl Line? What did you think about it? Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep
*All photos courtesy of InStyle

9 comments:

  1. ah Gossip Girl, my guilty leasure, although i havet seen it in a while...
    I have to admit, i'm not loving any of the clothes :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first dress (and some Chuck Bass too)
    Welcome back, we missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the line until now, but I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed as well with GG. I think this is more of Vanessa's wardrobe then anything else...DRAB..like her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't watch Gossip Girl, so I would not know. But yes, the line does look like something from Forever21. Some of the stuff is cute though.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely agree that this collection looks Serena based. I love Blair's wardrobe though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving season three!

    great outfit selections,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of those outfits are super cute but 100% agree with you that none of them are blair waldorf worth (which is so annoying!!!). Definitely some Serena... Maybe they'll develop some blair-ish ensembles!!?!?!?!

    Hope you had a great weekend! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you! I don't really see this as being GG inspired. I love Serena and Blair's clothes though!! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!