Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mad for Plaid

Right now, I'm loving plaid! It reminds me of chilly winter weather (and Christmas), so of course, anytime I see it, it puts me in a good mood! Here are some plaid pieces I'd love to add to my wardrobe: 



Tory Burch Serena 2 Flat


Trina Turk First Class Plaid Coat 



Burberry Cashmere Scarf
I love Burberry scarves--they're so classy! 


Trina Turk Marquette Bow Dress


Elizabeth McKay Princess P Skirt

Do you love plaid as much as me? Happy Thursday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

10 comments:

  1. Tory Burch is just one of those women you can't help but love. Her stuff is great, and lucky for us, they are popping up in just about every store. Great plaid picks.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my personal favourit is Trina Turk,;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Burberry with just about everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love plaid, definately need more of it in my closet! Those TB's and Elizabeth McKay skirt are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plaid is always a good and safe bet for the fall and winter. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with plaid or argyle...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I would do anything for that adorable TT coat- ohmaword I need it. Have you seen the Tory Burch Spring line they just revealed part of? It's not plaid but there are Revas in the picture that are striped- need those too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love plaid and all your picks are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the plaid...especially the TB flats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plaid is one of my favorites - I swap out my summer madras for my fall plaids! These are all such cute picks, especially the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!