Thursday, October 20, 2011

I.D. Cases

This weekend, my beloved ID case finally broke. This case has been the best ID case that I've ever had, by far. It's been through so much--several nights of laying out in the rain after I lost it one Thursday night, my first year and a half of college, countless late-night trips to Target, summer vacation, and numerous trips shopping expeditions. It's sure to say that my beloved Baekgaard case will be missed. 



RIP, my beloved friend

Anyway, I'm having the hardest time finding an ID case that will be as amazing as my Baekgaard one. I mainly need it to hold my credit card and school ID card during the day. It is definitely more convenient if it's able to be put on a key ring, but it's not necessarily a requirement. I've been looking everywhere for a replacement, but can't seem to find a sufficient one. However, I've found two little beauties that I love--tell me what you think: 


LOVE the Kate Spade Little Gia Pouch. I could definitely slide my cell phone, room key, and school ID into this pouch and just tote it around. It wouldn't be the most convenient thing in the world, though.



I love the Tory Burch Robinson Slim Card Case, but there is no way to attach it to my keys, so I'm not sure it would work. 

What do y'all think? Do you have any suggestions? Happy Thursday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

12 comments:

  1. I love the sequin kate spade coin purse. It is perfection. I also love the colorful ones in the first picture. Sad yours broke. :( Now following your blog. :)

    I would love if you could stop by my blog and check out my JewelMint photo shoot. I would love to know what you think!

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. based on looks alone, go for the Kate Spade!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would try Abas too from Nordstrom. I love my wallet from there and you could use it as a mini clutch too. I've had mine for about 5 years and it still looks brand new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go for the Kate Spade, but like you, I would HAVE to have a key ring! I would keep searching until you find the perfect one! I'll have to do some researching and see where you could get a good one! The one I carried in college actually came from the campus bookstore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED that Tory! But until then, I have a Marc Jacobs latch wallet that I can easily use as a clutch- my phone fits right in the center and there's still plenty of room for like 60 credit cards in there (that I don't have) but still! Can't wait to hear what you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Kate Spade, but maybe not for your purposes. The Tory is also super cute. I don't like to keep my cards and keys together, because if I loose one then I am 100% outta luck (hopefully you are more responsible than me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lilly Pulitzer makes cute sorority ID wristlets with plenty of room for ID on the outside and a back pocket for your phone and spaces for your credit cards and lip gloss on the inside. I've been contemplating ordering one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've looked at the TB one time and time again, I love it in the neutral brown and I've always wanted it - but you're right, not having a way to attach it to your keys is terrible! Good luck on the hunt!

    xx
    Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Tory! I have an old Coach one that I used to use, with a little zipper to hold cards and has a keyring on the end of it :) I got it at the outlet forever ago, but I'd say go for the Tory!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOBO makes a good one! I love the Kate Spade one though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the KS one! Lilly and Longchamp also make cute card holders. You could even get them monogrammed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!