Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"A BFF is Forever..."


"Shoulder pads may come and go but a BFF is forever. Because even when you’re not sure where you’re headed, it helps to know that you’re not going there alone. No one has all the answers, and sometimes, the best we can do is just apologize and let the past be the past. Other times, we need to look to the future, and know the even when we think we’ve seen it all, life can still surprise us, and we can still surprise ourselves." --Gossip Girl 


Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
Photo: 1

12 comments:

  1. I adore Gossip Girl. Had to miss it last night, but I definitely recorded it for later enjoyment. With every strand of my soul I wish I was Blair lol

    <3 Lauren and Bridget

    bridgetsbrightideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the show,and its very hard to find god friend these days,nice blog im folower <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tweeted about Gossip Girl today as well! Love this quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the inspirational quote. And...oh my! When will shoulder pads return? Because if they do, please remind me to dodge.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE B & S. Seriously...and this quote is so good too--it definitely reminded me of Sex & The City type of quote! BFF's are the best. Happy Hump Day! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, how I love GG....thanks for this post! I wish I was Blair so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love GG. Yes, it is OK to be 3* years old and adore GG! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to catch up on my Gossip girl now that it's on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely agree and I am a huge GG fan!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!