Monday, October 17, 2011

Arm Candy

Lately I've been really into bracelets. Normally I just wear a Yurman bangle, but I've been really into other bracelets, too. Here are some ones that I'm loving for fall: 


House of Harlow 1960 Antler Bangle 



Ippolita 'Rock Candy Mini Gelato' Rose Smoky Quartz Bangle 



Michael Kors Slender Hinged Bangle



Nordstrom 'Super Shiny' Curved Cuff



Ted Baker "Charry" Bow Bangles 

What are you loving this fall? Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*All images courtesy of Nordstrom

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh I LOVE the MKs tortious bangle.....need it! :)

    Happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really into the House of Harlow jewels...all of them, I have a big cuff of hers that I absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all fabulous!!!!! I want every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a yurman girl as well...but lately I've been loving the tory leather bracelets. Or just a simple tag or britling usuually makes a statement enough. But I digress...all the bracelets are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The antlers are adorable. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely leave the house without something on my wrists! You found some gorgeous bracelets...I may have to make a trip to Nordstrom soon!
    Hope you have a great week!
    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Nordstrom bracelet! I love almost anything gold though! And the bigger the better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with the smokey quartz cuff! By far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great pink pencil skirt!

    Come check out my monogrammed stamp giveaway ending Wednesday!
    Sincerelysaracate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!