Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day




I often take for granted all of the freedoms I have as an American, but we must never forget how lucky we are to live in this great country. Please say an extra prayer today for all of the men and women who have fought or are currently fighting to keep this nation great--we owe them to much! God bless America!

Miss Southern Prep


P.S. Every time I try to comment on a blog, I get signed out of my account, so I completely ignored my blog last week after getting so frustrated. I'm trying to fix the problem, but can't figure it out. Any suggestions? Hopefully I'll be back to regular posting tomorrow!


Photo: 1

6 comments:

  1. I have been able to leave comments ONLY if I UN~check the box on my dashboard where it says "stay signed in." Try that and see if it works for you. Lovely post! Off to slip into my Lilly bikini and have pool day number 3!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYONE is having problems with blogger, you are so not alone. Its getting quite ridiculous and my patience is wearing very thin. Yes, agreed we must all take time to remind ourselves what this holiday is really all about and give thanks. We are so very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found that if you comment at Name/URL it will go through. I just hate having to type in my blog address each time, but if it goes through then I'll continue to do it. :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post...we must all take time and remember those that have fought for our freedoms. Good luck on commenting and posting...I hate when blogger does crazy stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post.
    A lot of people have had those issues. I know I have. I can in safari on my computer but not on my phone all of a sudden. I hope it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same issue with my blog last week! Better now. Happy Memorial Day to you too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!